For Brunello Cucinelli
, it all began with cashmere. After deciding a degree in engineering wasn’t the soon-to-be designer’s forté, in 1978 he instead created a small company and captivated the market by dying cashmere. The tradition continues into this pure cashmere bomber jacket
; woven to a fine waffle knit, a zip-up design reaches up to a prim stand collar that’s ideal for layering under your new-season gilet.
- Brunello Cucinelli cashmere-blend bomber jacket
- Exposed two-way zip fastening at front
- Stand collar long sleeves two welt pockets at front ribbed trims
- 96% cashmere 3% nylon 1% elastane
- Hand wash
- Size 40 Length 30"
- Model is 6ft and wears a size 40
- Made in Italy
BRUNELLO CUCINELLI - zip-up cashmere bomber jacket - Men's Coats & Jackets - XBPCPQS